Thursday, January 03, 2008

Yuzu Shimizu

At least I finally got the chance to try it in 2008! :)
I have been hearing about this Japanese Restaurant for very very very long. But just have no chance to go there yet. :)

Today! I happened to meet my friend for lunch so I was asking her to suggest. She said leave it to me. So when I pick her from there, I saw their poster and decided to try it.

We ordered a Set Lunch and a Seafood Kami Nabe. When the waitress served us, its really like a big feast leh. See below....













Its really nice lor. And guess what? With all these on our table, the waitress served us a plate of tempura. We thought wow! Still have huh. So she arranged a place for it. Then I took a pic of it.


Guess what? Its not ours! Another lady came over and said it belongs to another customer. Haha:0 Luckily we have not even touched it yet. Except for taking a pic of it.

Its a nice and fulfilling lunch! I hope to have a chance to go back there again to eat. :)

No comments: