Saturday, January 05, 2008

Finally....

Today.... I finally get a chance to sit in my friend's car!
She always drive her friends but never never drive me one leh. So long friend liao... How can right? :P

Anyway, its really fated that I got a chance to sit in the car she drove. :) Cos I am supposed to meet her to see a watch which she wanted to buy. So I told her I will go pick her. Then she told me her sis is not using the car! So I drove to her place and sit her car lor. kekee

I always liked to be chauffeur around rather than drive la. Driving can be tiring esp raining, JAM and night time. :) Anyway, its a safe and comfortable journey. We went for lunch at Old Airport Rd and then went to Bencoolen to buy the watch. But her watch is sold out. But my friend place a deposit for them to order it for her. She just loved the Watch so much.

But its such a rainy day lor. I have not been out in the rain for sometime liao. :)

Hope to have more chance to sit in her car. Of cos, she needs to pick me from my place next time.

No comments: