Saturday, October 14, 2006

Feng Yun Prawn Noodle


Anyone tried this Prawn Noodle before? I think it is very nice and fresh!

I suggested to my hubby that I bring him to eat nice prawn noodle recommended by my colleagues. He agreed and off we go. We found the place. It is located at the basement of Kim Seng Plaza. It is not a very big place. With a few tables inside and about 10tables or so outside.
We reached there around 6plus and there's not alot of people.

We sat down and then a guy served us with the menu. Very simple menu!
We ordered 2 bowl of medium soup noodles with 2prawns and a plate of extra live prawns(5 only). We waited a while and the dishes came.

The prawns are very fresh and easy to peel. No word can describe how good it is till you really try it. For prawns lover, pls rem to go there. :) No regrets! :P

After we finished, we went in to wash our hands. Then we realised, the shop only managed by a guy. He is the waiter, the cook and serve us the food. And there's a pond of prawns which he catched it live and cook in straight away. COOL mann!!! Impressive to me. As the time gets later, alot of pple crowded around his shop.

We went home after a fulfilling meal. Not too full but satisfying. :P

2 comments:

ML said...

The prawns look super big to me!

Tweetytwee said...

Yeah!!! Its big & Fresh.... Yummy... :P