Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Long Weekend is over....

Sigh.... My Long weekend is over liao. No more holidays till Dec06.
Feel so sian coming to work today leh.... ArgHHHH!!!

So what have I been doing for my long weekends?
Saturday - I had late lunch(prawn noodle) about 2pm. Then went to Premier Thai Traditions Restaurants at Hong Heng Mansions for dinner. It is a treat from my MIL cos she won 4D. The food there is nice. We ordered sharks fin,pepper crab,curry prawns,steam tofu,broccoli,pineapple rice & Yimee. So many dishes and just the 4 of us. Eat till I super full mann. Then we even had Mango Pudding for dessert. And tabo coconut home.

Sunday - We went to Ka Soh Restaurant with my family for lunch to celebrate my mum's birthday. They are famous for their Fish Head Noodle. But it seem that their standard drop. After that, we cut cake at the restaurant and headed to Hello! Shop as my sis is buying a HP for my mum. After that, we went to Bishan to walk walk and headed home.

Monday - Went to my ex-colleague's place for steamboat as she invited us. Catch up with them. Enjoyed myself and played with her son. hehee:)

Tuesday - Rest at home. Just went out for lunch and then cook noodle for dinner.

My long weekend seem not so exciting though. Eat & Sleep....

1 comment:

ML said...

Wah really eat and eat. I think your super long weekend is more like a relaxed weekend but at least you get spent time with your family members and your ex-colleague. :)