Friday, October 13, 2006

Wild Rocket


My hubby reserved a table for dinner at the Wild Rocket. He had tried the lunch there and enjoyed the nice food and decided to bring me there. So he picked me up from work and went there for our dinner. It is actually located at the Hang Out Hotel @ Emily.

The Wild Rocket looks Cosy to me. There's no proper carpark there so need to illegal park. But I think they are renovating the carpark area. My hubby told me that the chef is a lawyer turned Chef. So I am waiting eagerly to try how nice their food is.... :)

We ordered 1 starter, 2main course and 1 dessert. The food was served quite fast. And they served complimentary bread with olive oil. It seem weird to go with the Olive Oil. But after eating, it was nice. A different way of eating bread.

The starter is served after we finished the bread.

Black Pepper Soft Shell Crab & Granny Smith Salad (Starter)

Crispy Skin Salmon with Scallion Crabmeat Mash &
Crabmeat Linguini with Chilli Tomato Cream

Dark Lava Chocolate Gateau with Flambe Banana

It is really a very dinner. Almost all the dishes are so nice. The Salmon is so well cooked. The meat is not too tough and the skin is so crispy. One word! GREAT!!! :P
This meal costs us about $75. Worth it! Will go back to try the other dishes next time.


No comments: