Monday, May 26, 2008

After a long long time

I have been missing from writing my blog for many many months! :(
Sometimes I just procastinate what I should do. Are all humans like tat? :P

Just some updates about me and myself.

I have been pretty busy for the past few months. I got myself in a new company but still in the Financial Industry. Really no regrets in making this move although I still give up my one year effort. But no pain no gain! :P

It had been 3months since I embarked on my new career. My work life is so different now. I feel so passionate and professional in what I am doing now! There are so much that I do not know when I am with my old company. Despite my 1 year in this industry prior to this, I feel that my knowledge is so shallow. Well, now I am equipped with so much knowledge that I wish I can just shout and share with everyone I know. And make an impact in their life!

To all my ex-clients out there : I would like to apologized for my departure from my ex-company. But rest assured that I still like this industry and that's why I am still in this industry so that I can continue to service you! :P

No comments: