Sunday, January 20, 2008

Its My Birthday!!! :P

There's one thing never changed. Its the fact that we are always growing older. haha:0
Age just increase year by year. :) This is one thing that we cant compete with anyone. :)

So How I spend this day? :)

I have a very good rest and woke up quite late. :) But then still tired. haha

We went to Poison Ivy at Bollywood Veggies for lunch! We have chicken curry, oyster mushroom, Nasi Lemak and Farm Grown Aloe Vera. The food is so home cooked and they stated that they is no msg. It's nice. Can try! :P


After lunch, we have a walk at the Bollywood Veggies. The bananas they used are from their plantations! :) After strolling, we went to Qian Hu! And I went for the Fish Spa Treatment! keke Its really very relaxing leh. Shiok Shiok. I wonder if I can buy the Fishes home and do Fish Spa everyday! haha:0

After Fish Spa, we went to Changi Airport Terminal 3. There are so many people at T3. They all went there to shop & eat. But its a nice airport. :) We have Crystal Jade Shanghai food for dinner. Its my first time trying their Shanghai food. I must say its nice lor. :)

No comments: