Thursday, September 04, 2008

Something to look forward to....

Almost 3/4 months have past for 2008! Time really really flies!

I began to think back and wonder what I had achieved this yr soon. This year had been a challenging yr for me. I made a decision to change company but still in the same industry. After about 6mths with the new company, I really have made the right choice! I had a real break through this month which I feel happy and accomplished! Well, it don't just stop there. I hoped I can cheong forward more.

I learned to be more focus in whatever I do! Focus till it works and stable and then duplicate it again. I went for quite a no of courses this year too and it had not ended.

So far so good for this year. But I hoped to achieve more too! Last quarter of 2008 got to be more exciting! :P

And of course looking forward for my Japan holiday end of the year! Yeah Yeah! My dreams come true again. :)

All the way and looking forward to 2009 !!! :P

No comments: