Saturday, February 24, 2007

A day to be Remembered

It was the 1st day of Chinese New Year! As usual, we changed into our new clothes and wanted to go Pai Nian. And usually we will take a family photo while waiting for my sister in-law to reach.

Then the phone ring..... It's about 1025am. My Mother in-law pick up and here is the saddening news: MY GRANDMOTHER IN LAW PASSED AWAY! Well, the mood changed. We all changed our clothings and rush down.

When we reached there, my grandmother in-law was on the wheel-chair with her eyes shut. She had passed away peacefully as if she is sleeping. I still remembered how I clean her when I visit her. Now she's gone. But it's also a relief for her cos she do not need to suffer anymore.

She had passed away peacefully on 18th Feb07 at about 1015am at the age of 88yrs old. And will always be remembered by her loved ones!

No comments: