Saturday, December 02, 2006

Fun! Yet Tiring Day!

The day started gloomy... I tot it will be like that for the whole of today.
But it turned out to be a sunny day! We woke up early so that we have more time.

We set off at about 10am and went for Ya Kun Breakfast. After that, my Hubby & I went for a shopping spree. Guess wat? We shopped for the whole day! We start from Tangs all the way to Dohby Ghaut, visiting almost all the malls in Orchard. :P Then we took a train back to Orchard mrt as we had parked our car at Tangs as the max parking fees we need to pay is $10.50.

We rest for lunch and dinner and the rest of the time is walked. It since a very very long time that I walked the whole Orchard and shopped for the whole day! I used to do this with my frens when we are still schooling. Those were the days mann!

Anyway, I bought a dress, 2tops and my hubby bought a pair of shoes! :)

It was a fun shopping day but I am dead tired. My body seem to be aching liao. Seem that age is catching up.... haha:0

No comments: