Thursday, November 09, 2006

Finally... Its over for me! :P

Today, I finally submit my resignation letter. Such a relief mann!
I had been thinking of throwing the letter few mths back. But I give myself more time to try it out. But there are really alot of restrictions in this company that I do not like to do. And the job scope really bored me to death. Its very routine till I cant take it anymore. :P

My job Scope :
1) Make 75 Calls a day!
2) Build rapport with buyers & get more Reqs.
3) Offer to buyers to get a deal
4) Write Daily Summary
5) Wrap up of the day!

I cant imagine myself doing this for the rest of my life unless I am the top Sales holding the TOP Accounts, earning $10~$20K a mth. Y NOT? Else, it is so suffering!

Anyway, the culture of this US company is so different! They are just like typical Cina company. I wonder if all US firms are like tat but I do nt think so. :)

Anyway, I felt so happy mann!!! I throw my letter and then can leave immediately liao! Shiok mann!!! :P

Wohoo.... I am FREE now!!! :P

No comments: